Underslung motorhome gas tank vehicle specific.
This vehicle model is listed as a vehicle that we have completed one of our underslung domestic gas tanks for domestic use, cooking , heating etc at our workshop.
To include the following:-
- LPG tank and associated safety valves
- Custom build steel mounting cradle and tank securing system to include anti crush sleeves tubes in vehicle chassis structure and all bolts with lock nuts and spreader plates.
- High pressure stainless steel metal pigtail from the main service valve or special option direct to tank gas regulator.
- New gas regulator, please note these units are caravan / motor-home regulators and come preset to the vehicle gas pressure with a flow rate of 1.5kg/hr. Crash sensing is an option if the van is already fitted with a crash sensing and this can be confirmed on vehicle inspection prior and in some cases of older european motor-homes we offer the 50mb gas pressure version if supported on documentation.
- Filler hose and remote mounted filler with UK connection and option in some cases of white fill housing confirmed on vehicle inspection.
- Dash mounted 10 bar LED gauge and wiring to tank with alternative gauge and switch option as optional.
- Copper pipe in either 8mm or 10mm plastic coated under floor run into the vehicle locker box and mounted in rubber lined P clips and fitted to secondary isolation valve inside the existing gas locker box. We have the option of removing existing gas regulator at this stage if the customer wants to free the locker for extra storage. We can also supply a purpose made fuel selection valve in case the customer wants to retain an exchangeable gas bottle for backup.
- All work will be completed in our purpose workshop here at Thirsk in North Yorkshire and all the under-floor tank mountings and tank will be painted with our special stone guard treatment paint on completion.
- User instruction PVC wallet with pull out cards to cover filling process for UK filler connection, use of LPG, Garaging and repair, tank documentation and picture guide to tank valve operation as well as supplied tank test certificate, service guide for gas tank, vehicle specific build sheet.
We have LPG on site so instruction on filling and the use of the filler gun will be demonstrated on vehicle handover.
The above will take on average about four to five hours for installation and we offer overnight stopover for pre-arranged customers with free electric hook-up.
VAT Invoice is fully itemised with customer and vehicle details and payment can be taken with card payments but not American Express.
Disabled customers we cannot help with VAT excemption as on contact with the HMRC they do not see the fitting of a gas tank as zero rating on a already built motorhome.
Channel tunnel will allow passage for a vehicle fitted with an underfloor gas tank for domestic use so long as the gas capacity at 80% maximum fill does not exceed 47kg (120ltr gas tank). Most underfloor gas tanks installed will come nowhere near this amount and may only be 12-22kg at 80% maximum fill. For further details please check out the channel tunnel website under the LPG section or contact us to discuss further.
Please contact us direct for a detailed price on discussion of your motorhome by telephone or email at the following:
Tel: 01845 523213
- Product Code: 0000.00001
- Brand: AUTOGAS 2000 Leisure